Hey everyone! One of my new year's blogging resolutions was to blog a monthly TBR and plan the books I was going to read for each month. So here we go: here is my January TBR.
Classics Theme: Victorian Classics!
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
- Tess of the D'urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
- Jane Eyre (reread) by Charlotte Bronte
- Middlemarch by George Eliot
Reading the World:
- Y.T. by Alexei Nikitin (Ukraine)
- The Captive Mind by Czeslaw Milosz (Poland)
- Snow by Orhan Pamuk (Turkey)
I started a feminist book club at my school, so I'll be doing special reviews for those books. We'll be reading The Color Purple by Alice Walker!
For the Required Reading Revisited book club at a local book store:
- My Antonia by Willa Cather
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Just for fun:
Here We Are (Feminism for the Real World) edited by Kelly Jensen
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
Yay! I doubt I'll get through all of these but we can try! What books are you looking to read this month??