The Book Fangirling Blog Award


Hey guys! So recently I was awarded the Book Fangirling Blog Award by the awesome Ranu over at The Araliya Bookshelf, and I am super excited to share my answers with you all! I love getting the chance to get to know everyone a bit better, and sharing a bit about myself, and I think this award is super awesome because Hannah @BookFangirling created it herself. 
So here we go...

Q:Who is your OTP? (If you have more than one, please do mention all!)
A:I'm not much of a "ship-per"...I know I know I'm a disgrace. But I do love Belly and Conrad from the Summer series by Jenny Han,  Eleanor and Park, and of course Lizzy Bennet and Mr. Darcy. 
Q: Which book published this year is so awesome that you'd recommend it to anyone and everyone?
A: I haven't found a book that AMAZING that has been published this year yet, but All the Bright Places, P.S. I Still Love You, Saint Anything...they're all pretty good. Now in 2014, I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN. GO READ IT NOOWWW. (Also, I am extremely excited for Andrew Smith's new book Stand Off that comes out on Sept. 5th, so that book might just be the one) 
Q: Name a blog you have discovered recently (within the last week or so) that you absolutely love.
A: Ryley @ The Paperback Princess. I discovered her blog through another blog, and I love the design and all her posts! 

Q: Which female main characters are your favourite, and why?
A: Too many to count! I love female protagonists. Let's see...Of course Hermione is at the top of the list, along with Celaena Sardothien from Throne Of Glass, Lara Jean Covey from To All The Boys I've Loved Before, and Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables. 


Q: Which book has put you in the worst bookhangover/ the ending made you tear out your hair with feels?
A: Harry Potter of course! Mainly because I realized I would never be able to experience the books for the first time again, and that made me extremely sad. I'll Give You the Sun, Eleanor and Park? So much feels. 

My Questions: 
1. What is a classic that you absolutely adore?
2. Any book-ish guilty pleasures (ex: reading chick-lits obsessively)?
3. If you could live in any book world, which one would you choose? 
4. Who is an author everyone loves but you haven't read yet?
5. Name three blogs that you check regularly. 

My Nominees: 
Claire @ Cover to Cover
And anyone who else that is interested! 

That's a wrap! Such a fun award! 









No comments:

Post a Comment