Blogger Positivity Campaign RECAP!
Hey guys! Sadly, this amazing campaign must come to an endbut the good thing is the positivity won't go away! To sum up the past few weeks, we are all doing a post in the 5 4 3 2 1 format...Here we go!
5 things I've learned
- It feels awesome to be part of such a great campaign! Taking part in other blogger's events are super fun.
- Making time to just be positive to one another is so great. It's like constantly making someone's day.
- There are so many bloggers out there with similar/same interests!
- We all face the same insecurities...that blog is better, I'm not professional enough, etc.
- BLOGGING SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY :)
4 things I loved
- The scheduling that Jillian had was just right- not too overwhelming but rather routinely and clear. It was such a fresh breath of air and was very reassuring when I didn't know what I would post!
- Meeting so many new bloggers! THAT WAS SO FUN! There are some amazing people out there, my friends.
- Being able to get my thoughts out there on the insecurities/problems we face as bloggers; it was so refreshing.
- BEING NOTICED BY MY FAVORITE AUTHOR A.S. KING! What more could I ask for, honestly.
3 favorite BPC posts
- Mara @ Mara Was Here and her super touching, emotional letter to Tris from Divergent...really goes to show how much a character can inspire you.
- Jillian @Jillians Books she's hosting this entire thing, and her post "What to Know?" was so cute and really went back to the fundamentals of why we all blog- something that is super important.
- Lara @The Paperback Palace I love her letter to her battered copy of The Goblet of Fire (one of my favorites, tbh).
2 Bloggers that Inspired Me
- Val @The Innocent Smiley- her post on being too unprofessional was so relatable and something that we've all thought about before!
- Emily @Forever Literary- I absolutely loved her #RealYA post!
1 bookish quote to end on...
"I have always believed that paradise would be a kind of library."- Jorges Luis Borges
All my posts from this campaign:
Thank you so much guys! And thank you Jillian for this wonderful campaign!