I can't believe 2015 is coming to a close! As a blogger and as a person, 2015 has been such an incredible year filled with amazing people and fantastic memories. You guys have been such a big part of my year and I just wanted to recap everything that has happened this year.
- I hit 10,000 pageviews! I actually didn't realize this until someone else did a post on hitting 10,000 pageviews and it was such a wonderful surprise.
- I recently changed the blog URL to myreadanddream.blogspot.com which I thought would be easier to find, since my last one was mybookliferead.blogspot.com (which really has no correlation to the blog name).
- I stopped the Top Ten Tuesday posts...and I haven't really been missing them. So I don't get an overload of comments every week, but that's okay. They just felt very repetitive. What do you think? Did you like them?
- I started "Talkin' About" posts aka my discussion posts and we talked about book festivals, ghost writers, reading slumps, buying books, contemporary books, and of course, Harry Potter.
- I was tagged for the Book Fangirling Award, I Mustache You Some Questions TAG, Versatile Blogger Award, The Liebster Award, Taylor Swift Book TAG, and the Reader Problems TAG.
- I reviewed 36 books...but wasn't counting track of how many I read :(
- I read SO MANY CLASSICS guys! And I fell in love with them. So I'm sorry if not as much YA is reviewed (no worries though, because even now there is a HUGE reviewing lineup) but these classics are really getting to me :)
- 6 books BEAT MY SCALE on the ratings...so I guess they're my official favorites?
- And Then There Were None All the Light We Cannot See I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings I'll Give You The Sun All The Bright Places Crown of Midnight
Resolutions for 2016:
- Comment, visit, read....OTHER BLOGS! I'm so sorry @everyone who has ever stopped by my blog and felt unloved because they didn't quite get the love back. I'm not ignoring/abandoning you I promise! I still love you with all my heart...and I know I need to start expanding my commenting circle. Here's a form that YOU can fill out to ensure that goal is accomplished!
- Discuss and talk about more bookish things in our lives! My discussion posts always have great feedback, and I think it really connects the community.
- Gain more followers! 50? Possibly 75? I would be so so happy if that happened...if not, it's okay. :)
- Keep trying to find a rhythm of blogging and regular life, it can be tough!
A Message to You:
Thank you thank you thank you for making my 2015 a memorable one. You brighten my day by commenting and stopping by the blog, even if I don't post or I don't comment, etc. It's great to know that there is an entire community of people willing to support me and other bloggers and I know that I'll only meet more people and make more friends. Much love and rock on!