1 year anniversary!

So...On this January day in 2015...my blog has turned 1 year old! SQUEE!
I've had an amazing time, getting this blog started and figuring out the basics and trying new things out. 
It started with just an idea that I wanted to keep track of all the books I was reading, and put it to some use where I could be potentially helping others as well. The fact that I've gotten this far is pretty awesome. 
Yes, my blog is still a baby. Yes, it's not as successful as many other blogs. Yes, it may not have the most refined content or amazing design. But every post truly comes from my heart, because it makes me really happy to be in a community of people who have the same passion and to connect with all sorts of new bloggers. 
Thank you to everyone who ever bothered to stop by my blog, whether it be a returning friend, or someone who clicked it on accident, you still make my day. 
I will continue to try to make this blog the best it can be, and thank you for looking at this post and being a part of the journey. 
Rock on!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on one year blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kate. As someone who is both blogging for the first time AND having students blog for the first time, your passionate blog has been inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's been crazy but awesome.

      Delete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS KATE! *confetti falls from the sky* I'm giving you a virtual hug from across the cyber-world. I am so glad we met in your first year and I hope your blog continues to grow:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! *dances in confetti* I am so glad to have made blogger-friends as well! Thanks for the "birthday" wishes!

      Delete