Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant to Read but Didn't get to

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish where we post 10 of our favorite things in each category.


Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant to Read but Didn't get To 
1.The Young Elites
You do not know for how long I have wanted to read this book, but I don't know, I guess I just never got to it. I would love to read it soon though!

2.The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender
I have heard absolutely amazing things about this book and how heart-wrenching and possibly life-changing it was. May I read? Please? 

3. I'll Give You the Sun
Also another one I've been hearing such great things about from everybody. Why haven't I read any of these books?

4. Side Effects May Vary
Kinda sad story here...I had the book IN MY HANDS. But I didn't read it. And I continually want to punch myself because of it. 

5. The Scar Boys
A newbie on my TBR list, but a good one. Something about books with music in them just get me, even though I don't like playing it myself.

6. The Art of Secrets
Another one that I'm really excited about. The cover was so beautiful, so i'd been meaning to read it. 

7. 100 Sideways Miles
Andrew Smith is so real and funny and scarily heart-warming. 

8. When I Was the Greatest
You would have to be blind to not see the beauty of this cover, and I'm totally judging the book by it. And its stellar reviews.

9. A Thousand Pieces of You
This looks so good! Ahhhh why do all of these sound fantastic?

10. Girls Like Us
Friendship stories are my favorite, and a lot of people have liked this book. 

Do you know anything about the books I have yet to read on this list? Any others on yours?




4 comments:

  1. I want to read 'A Thousand Pieces of You' because the cover is so pretty! Ha. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I totally judge a book by its cover and that one is really beautiful.

      Delete
  2. I recently finished A Thousand Pieces of You, and it was a really great futuristic book. I also really wanted to read I'll Give You the Sun, but I just haven't found the time. It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard a lot of great things! I can't wait to read A Thousand Pieces of You too!

      Delete