Another TAG! I saw this on Katytastic's Youtube channel and thought OMG I have got to do this. (I have loved Taylor literally since her first album and this TAG makes me so excitedddd!) So here we go...
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
Okay, Hunger Games, let's have a little chat. The first one was absolutely amazing, and I loved the idea of it. I got super into the series. My love faded a bit when I saw that the entire first half of Catching Fire almost put me to sleep, but after reading Mockingjay, I literally wanted to throw it across the room. Way too much pointless killing and by the end of the series, I just wanted Katniss to die. Horrible, I know, but so true.
2. Red – pick a book with a RED cover.
I guess I could do Catching Fire again for this one, but here is one I've always wanted to read but haven't gotten to yet.
3. The Best Day – pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
Ahh...Anne of Green Gables. Such a beautiful, beautiful book with amazing characters that I remember loving as a child, and still do today. Anne will never grow old.
4. Love Story – pick a book with forbidden love. I've always loved June and Day's relationship, and although as the series continues, it doesn't seem like forbidden love, in the first one it definitely is.
5. I Knew You Were Trouble – pick a book with a bad character you couldn't help but love.
I have always wanted to be a Slytherin, and even though they are horrible, Bellatrix Lestrange and Draco Malfoy have always been my favorite characters in the series. Bellatrix because she's so demented and knows it, and Draco because of the conflicts he has within himself of what he believes in.
6. Innocent – pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
Allegiant's ending was completely spoiled for me, but no worries because I didn't even bother to read it. I heard horrible things about the ending and wasn't that enthusiastic about reading it.
7. Everything Has Changed – pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
So many books with this that could apply to them. But I think it comes down to a tie between Counting by 7s and Glory O'Brien's History of the Future. Both of the characters change immensely.
8. You Belong With Me – pick your most anticipated book release.
Well if I had to choose, it would be A.S. King's next book, whatever it may be, because my friends and I are going to be in the acknowledgements! But at the current moment it is a book that was released about 2 weeks ago but I haven't been able to read yet, Firefight.
9. Forever and Always – pick your favorite book couple.
This is literally impossible. Please don't make me do this. You are evil. If I had to, though, probably Eleanor and Park or Levi and Cath. Rainbow Rowell writes such real romance stories.
10. Come Back, Be Here – pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
I think that I wouldn't be able to lend out my signed copy of The Summer I Turned Pretty or Everybody Sees The Ants, because I've already made that mistake once, and although it was in fine condition, it just worried me constantly.
BONUS QUESTIONS (added by Kat)
11. Teardrops On My Guitar – pick a book that made you cry a lot.
I really don't like to cry during books, and it doesn't happen often. I've never really bawled while reading a book. But one that actually made me cry a few times was Champion. It wasn't even that sad, just something about the book was very touching and beautiful.
12. Shake It Off – pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series is a series I've often gotten laughed at about partially because of the title and partially because of what it's about. No matter, because I still love it anyway. <3