Top Ten Book Boyfriends I'd Like to Have


This week is a freebie, so of course, I become a crazy fangirl and choose to do...
Top Ten Book Boyfriends I'd Like to Have
This fan art is amazing by the way :) 
Side note: I totally didn't know Bridget was going to do this as well. Awesome coincidence! 

1. Park from Eleanor and Park
He's perfect. She's perfect. They're perfect. Park would be a super awesome boyfriend, even though I can only see him with Eleanor. 

2. Chaol from Throne of Glass
Favorite picture/scene of Celaena and Chaol...I love him. So much. 

3. Wes from The Truth About Forever
Not too bad...not too bad at all. My first Sarah Dessen crush and such a good one. 

4. Fred Weasley from Harry Potter
I love Fred so much. He's hilarious and witty and passionate...I cried so hard in the last book. 

5. Adam from If I Stay





I think Jamie Blackley was perfect. He portrayed Adam so well, and I totally fell for him :)  
6. Conrad from The Summer Series
Holy moly that smile. As much as I would love Zac Efron to be Conrad Fisher, I think looks wise...
He works a bit better. Love the books, love the characters.

7. Gat from We Were Liars
I feel like if I ever met Gat in real life, we would become best friends. He is wonderfully unique, and I think he would be great to have a conversation with. 

8. Levi from Fangirl
Again, I can only see him with Cath, but Levi and Cath are just too great to handle. He is so caring and funny and patient and AGHHH. 

9. Aelyx from Alienated
I think the person on the cover is perfect for Aelyx. He's exactly how I imagined him. Aelyx is adorable without knowing it. He's super awkward and weird, but when he loves someone, he loves them. 

10. Anden from Champion
As much as everyone loves Day, I have a special place in my heart for Anden. His struggles trying to lead his country is admirable and in his heart, he truly cares. 

That's a wrap! I can't wait to see what other people have done with this FREEBIE! 


20 comments:

  1. Great blog your are a great blogger!
    I found you through a comment on another blog.
    I would love it if you could check me out sometime
    (by "me" I mean my blog)
    Would love any feedback and maybe even a follow ;)

    Another Teen On The Web

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the topic you chose!
    Book Boyfriends are great
    I have tons and the best part is
    your not cheating on anyone really lol :)

    I have to say Wes and Conrad are two of my favorites

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have so many :). Wes and Conrad...<3 Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I always loved Conrad. He was so mysteriously brilliant. Then there's Park too. He's so cute, but your right, he belongs with Eleanor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Conrad and Jeremiah were amazing, but Belly belongs with Conrad. :)

      Delete
  4. I absolutely loved Chaol in Throne of Glass, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of him in Heir of Fire. I also sobbed at the end of Deathly Hallows with Fred. He will forever be remembered as the redhead comedian of Weasleys Wizard Wheezes. Love the post, Kate:D

    Claire @ Cover to Cover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of teared up at your comment...FRED :( I loved Chaol too and hope he doesn't disappoint in Crown of Midnight!

      Delete
  5. I feel like such a book nerd failure, I've only read ONE of these books. Though the rest have been on my TBR for some time. Alienated is actually sitting on my desk saying "hurry up and read me already!" ButI love that you put Fred on here. Fred and George were always my favorites in both the books and the movies and yes I was devastated with Deathly Hollows :( Excellent list I do love me some book boyfriends and I can't wait to FINALLY meet some of these guys :)

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!
    Sheri @ Tangled Up In Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It overwhelms me sometimes how many books I haven't read. Fred and George always had a special place in my heart.

      Delete
  6. Oh, this is a perfect topic! And so many awesome picks, my top two would be Park and Fred(I love Goerge to but Fred was always my favorite!). Seriously, I still haven't recovered from Deathly Hallows... *sob*

    Thanks for checking out my post, and happy reading. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Park is just so incredibly amazing and Fred was hilarious. Thank you!

      Delete
  7. I also love Park and Adam! Sadly I haven't read most of the books in your list :( But they sounds great! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many great guys, why can't they be real...:(

      Delete
  8. Great topic. You've picked some amazing book boyfriends. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only book I know is E&P, and I have to agree about Park. I have Fangirl, but I haven't started it. I just finished Attachments on I loved the male lead, Lincoln. Rainbow's got a knack for writing amazing BBs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does! All of her books seem real and heartfelt and I love them so much.

      Delete
  10. OH MY GOSH KATE HALF OF THESE GUYS ARE THE ONES I FELL FOR WHILE READING THEIR BOOKS ADSJFSDA;

    I absolutely adore Levi, Chaol (though I'm also okay with Dorian haha), Park, Fred (AND GEORGE!!!), Conrad :(((((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA I love all of them as well and am so glad someone understands me YESS

      Delete