Top Ten Most Anticipated Novels of 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish where we post 10 of our favorite things in each category. 
Top Ten Most Anticipated Novels of 2015
It's supposed to be debut novels, but I found that most of the books I'm waiting for this year are sequels and by authors I know and love. 

1. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Doesn't quite have a cover yet, but I am literally killing myself waiting for this novel. The sequel to To All the Boys I've Loved Before, I can't wait to read a new novel by Jenny Han. 
2. Fairest/Winter
You do not know how excited I am for these books. They are the best fairytale retellings I have ever read and I absolutely love all the characters.

3. Firefight
So pumped for this novel. It's getting phenomenal ratings and actually comes out officially today!!!Give. Me. Now.


4. Vanishing Girls
Another Lauren Oliver novel? Yes please. It's a novel about sisters, and I always love those stories because there is so much drama and interesting plot.

5. The Last Time We Say Goodbye
I've never read a Cynthia Hand novel before, but this one looks worthy. About a girl with an enviable life whose brother commits suicide, I'm prepared with the Kleenex.

6. Stand Off
Ladies and gentleman, it is true. There is a sequel to Winger. Please...can we have a moment of silence just to let this sink in. 

7. The Witch Hunter
This, is a debut novel. It looks like an awesome fantasy book, and I can't wait to read it. Witches, pirates, and ghosts, oh my!

8. All the Bright Places
Okay, the blurb is saying this is for fans of The Fault In Our Stars or Eleanor and Park. Done deal. The cover is perfect, the characters sound perfect, I can already tell the book will be perfect. (P.S. Also released today!)

9. Under a Painted Sky
Ooh historical fiction yay! About a Chinese-American struggling to reach her dreams and a runaway slave...I already love it. 

10. Carry On
I must admit I'm not a fan of fanfiction...most of the time. In this case, I am totally all over the book. Simon Snow fanfic? Another Rainbow Rowell novel? YUS.

What are you anticipating? Any suggestions on more books to read?


6 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Carry On, Simon. I loved fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, so I really want to see what she'll do with a fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think that Rainbow Rowell could do anything so :)

      Delete
  2. I love your choices, Kate! I'm really excited to learn more about Levana in Fairest, and also the historical part behind the historical fiction Under the Painted Sky. Great list, and love the new header image, by the way :D

    Claire @ Cover to Cover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! You really helped a lot. Yeah there are a lot of good books to look forward to this year!

      Delete
  3. Fairest sounds amazing AND THAT COVER. Definitely adding to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the covers are AMAZINNGG. I'm so excited to read it!

      Delete